AS Media Studies Blog

By Roxanne Potts







The Script!

After our idea we thought of, we decided to think through in more detail and have made a script for first draft if we keep the initial idea.
(Person 1 is the guy tied to chair; Person 2 is the guy giving him a beating)

P1: (grunting) Slurring “What?” “Wha...” (trying to escape a little, still dazed) (footsteps, person in chair freezes) (bag removed from head, and man’s face changes to shocked expression)
P2: “Surprised?” pause “Scared?”
P1: forcing the words out as already beaten “No.”
P2: “You should be.”
P1: remembering “I thought I still had a couple of hours?” Evil man pulls out weapon quickly and admires it “Wha... what you doing?”
P2: “You see the thing is I like you. I see ... a bit of myself in you, and .. I’ve got to say you’ve made really made this fun.”
P1: getting angry “You’re sick!”
P2: laughing through teeth “Well you’re dead!” “Maybe I’ll even visit your sister.”
P1: now really angry, breathing heaviliy

P2 has touched a nerve “I’m gunna kill you listen to me! When I get out of here I’m gunna find you and I’ll kill you. Wait till...
P2: smiling, glad he’s found a raw spot “Well your time’s just aboutt...” (Checking watch) “Yep about 20 seconds left. Well we might aswell crack on.” (P2 leans in closer)
P1: “ No.. no don’t!”
P2: “No you had your time.”
P1: Get back .. please!”
P2: “You had your 72 hours.”

P1: “Please don’t do this I’m begging you! I just need more time!”
P2: (Sinister laughter)
P1: “No... no ... arghh!”

(Credits)